Name: Jessica Fontes Firmino
Academic Degree: Graduation
Professional Status: Collaborator
CLUL's Research Sector: Philology
Research Areas: Textual Criticism. Genetical Criticism.
- 2012 - Master in Textual Criticism (in progress). Faculty of Letters, University of Lisbon.
- 2010 - Graduation in Letters. Faculty of Letters, University of São Paulo.
- 2009 - Bachelor in Letters. (Portuguese and Japanese languages). Faculty of Letters, University of São Paulo.
- Collaboration in the center of Linguistics, University of Lisbon. Group of Philology. Projects: Edição da Regra de S. Bento and Corpus Hagiográfico em Português até 1525
- Master student of textual criticism with a critical and genetic edition of A História de Gabriel Malagrida, by Paul Mury, translated and prefaced by Camilo Castelo Branco.
- Member of Camilo Team wit the project Edição genética e crítica das obras de Camilo Castelo Branco Faculty of Letters, University of Lisbon.
- Participation in the 17th SIICUSP (2009) - International Symposium on Undergraduate Research. The critical edition of O Guarani, by José de Alencar Guarani.