Name: Ana Rita Bruno Guilherme
Academic Degree: Master
Professional Status: Ph.D FCT Grantee (SFRH/BD/81922/2011)
CLUL's Research Sector: Dialectology and Diachrony
Research Areas: Philology, Historical Linguistics, Historical Pragmatics, Speech Analysis, Syntax
- 2010 -Masters in Linguistics - Historical Syntax. Faculty of Letters of the University of Lisbon.
- 2006- Graduation in Modern Languages and Literatures, Portuguese and English Studies. Faculty of Letters of the Lisbon University.
- From January 2010 to October 2011, integrated the research team of the project FLY (Forgotten Letters: Years 1900-1974) FCT/PTDC/CLE-LIN/098393/2008.
- From December 2007 to November 2009, integrated the research team of the project CARDS (Cartas Desconhecidas) FCT/PTDC/LIN/64472/2006.
- Gomes, M., L.Tavares., A. Guilherme “Different Perspectives on correspondence conventionalities” in Proceedings of CILC 2010 ( 2nd International Conference on Corpus Linguistics), University of Coruña, Spain
- Guilherme A, L.Tavares e M.Gomes "CARDS: a research Tool for linguistics and History"In: Proceedings of RJC 2008 (Rencontre de Jeunes Chercheurs) under the subject "Objets, outils, et concepts", Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris III.
- Guilherme, A., L.Tavares e M.Gomes "A interpretação do ilegível e do ininteligível na edição da correspondência privada" In:in Mnemosyne, Presses Universitaires de Louvain, Brussels